New Hampshire has a wide variety of daycare options available to families. There are in-home daycares, center-based daycares, and family daycares. In-home child cares are typically smaller and more intimate, while center-based child cares are larger and offer more activities and services. Family child cares are somewhere in between.
The cost of daycare in New Hampshire varies depending on the type, the location, and the services provided. In-home cares are typically the most expensive, while center-based cares are the least expensive.
When choosing a daycare, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Cost: It can be expensive, so it is important to find a child care that fits your budget.
- Location: If you work or go to school far from home, you will need to find a child care that is close to your work or school.
- Hours of operation: Typically have different hours of operation, so you will need to find one that fits your schedule.
- Activities: Offer a variety of activities, while others do not. You will need to decide what activities are important to you and your child.
- Food: Provide meals, but you may also want to consider bringing your child's own food.
- Transportation: Some of them provide transportation, while others do not. You will need to decide how your child will get to and from daycare.
If you are considering daycare for your child, it is important to do your research and find a child care that is a good fit for your family.
Benefits Of Daycare
Here are some of the benefits:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Help children to develop social skills and learn new things.
- Give parents peace of mind knowing that their children are being cared for while they are away.
Drawback Of Daycare
- Children may be exposed to illness.
- Children may also be exposed to violence or abuse.
- It can also be expensive.
It is important to weigh the benefits and risks of daycare before making a decision.
How much does daycare cost?
The cost of daycare in New Hampshire varies depending on the center, the location, and the type of care you need. In general, it can cost anywhere from $500 to $2,000 per month.
Your child's age and your schedule will also affect the cost you pay.
Daycare Assistance Program
Daycare assistance programs in New Hampshire help pay for some of the cost for care.
To apply for assistance you must meet certain income and asset requirements. You can find more information about eligibility requirements on the website of your local CCR&R agency.